Meet Gary Lanham
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I'm proud to be an e-PRO Realtor®, where my unique relationship-building skills create satisfying results for both sellers and buyers.
My credentials include the prestigious Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. Awarded by the National Association of Realtors®, representing over 1,100,000 Realtors® in the United States, fewer than 1600 real estate professionals have earned CIPS membership worldwide. The Gary Lanham Group enjoys membership in a network of influential players in today's global marketplace.
I am also a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). The coveted CRS credential recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education, and is the highest designation awarded to associates in residential sales. Only 3% of all realtors nationwide hold this prestigious title.
How May I Help You?
- Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs, Florida State University
- Master Hospital Administration (MHA), Medical College of Virginia
- Frequent Contributor to Local Publications
It's All About Relationships
In these niche markets, I match sellers with qualified buyers to affect timely and successful real estate transactions.
- International Clients - How to find investment properties, vacation homes, or primary residences.
- Baby Boomers - Build wealth for domestic and international clients through property ownership.
- Homeowners - Find serious prospects, local or international, to accelerate the sale of your property.
- Developers - Create marketing and public relations campaigns to promote condominium projects, from opening day to closeout.
A Global Vision
The Gary Lanham Group supports clients from Europe, South America, Asia, and beyond. We understand the interests and objectives of foreign buyers, which means we can effectively promote and sell your Florida home at the best price.