What does your future home look like? Where is it located? What type of neighborhoods do you want to look in? As you hunt down your dream home, consult this list to evaluate real estate agency properties and keep your priorities top of mind.
- What neighborhoods do you prefer?
- What school systems do you want to be near?
- Public Transportation
- Neighborhood shopping
- What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
- Do you want to buy a home, condominium, or town home?
- Would you like a one-story or two-story home?
- How many bedrooms must your new home have?
- How many bathrooms must your new home have?
- How important is it that your new condo/townhouse accepts pets?
- Do you prefer a new home or an existing home?
- If you are looking for an existing home, how old of a home would you consider?
- How much repair work or renovation would you be willing to do?
- Do you have special needs that your home must meet?